Daisypath Anniversary tickers
MilitarySpouseBlogs

Camaflouge, and Pink Polka dots.

My photo
My name is Elizabeth Burnett. I have been happily married to Marshall Burnett for 3 years. I have 3 amazing little boys Aidan,bryson,and Carson and a beautiful step daughter Cassidy. My husband is a SGT.in the Army National guard and is currently gearing up for his second overseas tour. It will not be easy but God will see us through. My life is crazy and wonderful all at the same time and I would not change one thing :)

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Coupon Crazy.....

Today I have been busy clipping and trying to organize my coupons , I do believe I have become quite addicted. I have a new binder and I am using plastic trading card sleeves to keep everything all organized. I believe I am getting the hang of it and I am starting to see real savings every time I go shopping. I will be posting on here all of my goodies so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment