Daisypath Anniversary tickers
MilitarySpouseBlogs

Camaflouge, and Pink Polka dots.

My photo
My name is Elizabeth Burnett. I have been happily married to Marshall Burnett for 3 years. I have 3 amazing little boys Aidan,bryson,and Carson and a beautiful step daughter Cassidy. My husband is a SGT.in the Army National guard and is currently gearing up for his second overseas tour. It will not be easy but God will see us through. My life is crazy and wonderful all at the same time and I would not change one thing :)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The best things that have ever been mine..

Tonight I have 3 little boys sleeping in my room. Daddy is out of town so Carson declared it family night in Mommies room. I miss Marshall like crazy when he is gone and it makes me wonder how on earth I will get through yet another year long deployment. But then I look over at my 3 precious baby boys and I think to myself that must be why God chose me to be the mother of these special little guys, that must be why he gave me triplets. He knows everything and he makes no mistakes. He knew that I would need to stay busy, and he knew that I would feel lonely sometimes, and he knew that I would need to laugh, and he knew that I would need hugs and kisses every single day. So God gave me Aidan,Bryson,and Carson. They are 3 of the best things that have ever been mine :)

1 comment:

  1. God is good and we have much to be thankful for.i love you sweetie.

    ReplyDelete