Daisypath Anniversary tickers
MilitarySpouseBlogs

Camaflouge, and Pink Polka dots.

My photo
My name is Elizabeth Burnett. I have been happily married to Marshall Burnett for 3 years. I have 3 amazing little boys Aidan,bryson,and Carson and a beautiful step daughter Cassidy. My husband is a SGT.in the Army National guard and is currently gearing up for his second overseas tour. It will not be easy but God will see us through. My life is crazy and wonderful all at the same time and I would not change one thing :)

Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to the alphabet gang....

I really cannot believe that my babies are 8 years old today. I wish that I could go find the doctors that told me Carson would not survive. If they could only see this kid now. They were all 3 so tiny when they were born, and they are still small for their age,but they are smart,and funny and so sweet I am truly blessed to be their mommy. They are the best things that have ever been mine :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment